At Children’s Crossing Pediatric Dentistry, we want every visit to our office to be a safe one. We love all of our patients and families, and our team wants to assure all our families that their children can continue to receive care at our office. We have implemented the following steps to ensure the safety of our patients and prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- A member of our team will contact you before the appointment and ask you a series of screening questions to ensure that you and your child have not been exposed to the virus.
- We ask that only one parent or guardian accompany the patient to the office.
- You and your child will need to wear face masks, except during treatment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will find that we have set up our waiting room to accommodate social distancing.
- For now, we have had to close our play area and remove the toys and books. We cannot provide video games.
- We will take your and your child’s temperatures when you arrive. We screen all of our team members every day for symptoms or possible exposure to COVID-19.
- We will ask you and your child to wash your hands and we have provided hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- We thoroughly clean each operatory and sterilize all instruments in between patients. We also clean all common areas in the office regularly throughout the day.
- Our dentists and team wear gloves, face masks, and extra PPE for your child’s protection.
- We have upgraded our air filtration and HVAC system to remove airborne hazards.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 prevention measures in Saratoga Springs, UT, or would like to schedule an appointment with our dentists, please feel free to contact our office.