Financing & Insurance
Our team at Children’s Crossing Pediatric Dentistry understands that everyone’s financial situation is different and that dental care is just one part of your family’s budget. To help you access quality pediatric dental care in Saratoga Springs, UT, we have created several financial options and will be happy to help you find the right one for you. If you have questions regarding finances or insurance, please give us a call today!
For your convenience, we accept payment in cash, check, and credit cards (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa). Our office offers patients without insurance a 20% discount on accounts paid in full at the time of service. You can also make your payments through Worldpay.
Payment is due at the time of service. Please resolve any questions or concerns you may have with our financial coordinator as soon as possible so we can provide you with payment options suited to your situation.
Our office is a provider with a number of insurance plans. As a courtesy to you, we are happy to file claims on your behalf. We will gladly confirm your coverage, answer any questions you may have about insurance, and submit a pre-authorization if you are uncertain about your coverage and limitations. If you do not have dental insurance, we can talk to you about financing options that may be available to you.
We are not contracted with any HMO or DMO plans and are in-network with the following companies:
- Aetna (Coventry)
- BlueCross (Diversified Dental)
- Cigna (UniCare)
- DBP (Dental Benefit Providers — all plans utilizing their network)
- Delta Dental (PPO & Premier)
- Dental Select (Gold, Platinum, Silver)
- DenteMax (all plans utilizing their network)
- Dentist Direct
- Diversified Dental (all plans utilizing their network)
- DMBA (Deseret Mutual Benefits Association)
- EMI (Educators Mutual Insurance — Premier Plan only, no Advantage, Advantage Plus or Value)
- GEHA (Government Employees Health Association — Connection Dental)
- Humana (TDA)
- LifeMap (BCBS ValueCare)
- MetLife (Tri-Care)
- PEHP (Public Employees Health Plan — Preferred, Premium, and Traditional)
- Principal (Ameritas)
- Regence BCBS (Includes Federal and ValueCare)
- Select Health (Classic and Value, no Prime, Fundamental, or Advantage)
- TDA (Total Dental Administrators — all plans utilizing their network)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare (DBP — Dental Benefit Providers)
- UMR (Connection Dental or GEHA)